Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Timing

 

11/13/20 Green Lake neighborhood
I thought my leaf-peeping tour was over for the year, but I took a quick spin around Green Lake, just in case. Most of the trees are done, but the late-turning Japanese maples are prolonging the color and joy. (Bonus: It was trash day!)


At first I was afraid I wasn’t going to be able to finish the exterminator’s little truck (the sign in back said BUGS); he came out of the house and got into it just as I had begun. Luckily for me, he took a smoke break before he left. My timing wasn’t as good with the sun, though: It showed up just as I finished the sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Love that the little truck says "Bugs." Love the color. Wish we had some maples here. There are so few of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...