Monday, November 16, 2020

A Sketchy Birthday

 

The last time I threw myself a sketchy birthday party was in 2013 – on the 73rd floor of Columbia Center. This year my party wasn’t nearly as glamorous (though I did wear a tiara), nor was the view as good, but it was just as fun. More precious, in fact, because I’ve missed my sketching buddies so much this year. While I certainly hope it’s the last time I have to celebrate my birthday on Zoom, it was great to catch up with good friends as we sketched each other.

The centerpiece of my sketchbook spread is a slab of chocolate cake that Natalie surprised me with shortly before the Zoom party started! It was a good birthday celebration, indeed.

11/14/20 Sketchy friends on Zoom!





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...