Monday, August 23, 2021

Shaniqua’s Ears

 

8/19/21 Shaniqua

Model Shaniqua showed up in a fun armored costume last week at Gas Works Park, complete with chainmaille, swords and . . . elvan ears? I wasn’t familiar with her character. In any case, we all had a wonderful time drawing her on a breezy, sunny morning.

I tried a portrait so that I could include her ears, but from a distance, it was difficult to see them. I got a glimpse from other angles, though.











As usual, when I tired of the model’s pose, I moved around behind her so that I could include some of the artists. (All sketches were about 20 minutes each.)


2 comments:

  1. Love the poses as well as the costume. The first sketch in my favorite and I love that you sketched her with other sketchers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Her costume was great... it was so much fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...