Friday, August 20, 2021

Just For Me

 

8/16/21 Wedgwood neighborhood

On my way to errands in the Wedgwood neighborhood, I couldn’t resist pulling over when I spotted an urban couch. And not just any couch, but one near a few trash cans, a hydrant, a parked car and a couple of trees. You’d think someone had staged this just for me!

I was suddenly in the mood for ballpoint pen that day. Instead of my favorite Bic, I had only my Uni Jetstream 4 & 1. Although I love the Jetstream’s design and ink for writing, there’s nothing like a Bic for drawing.

3 comments:

  1. Do you use Bic pens that come in colors? Great setting, all the fun things to sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the old-school, 4-color Bics! Very nostalgic, and I still love the ink for drawing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...