Monday, November 13, 2023

I’m a Drawing Jam Poster Girl

 


Except for last year (and virtually during the pandemic years), I’ve been attending Gage Academy’s Drawing Jam since 2012. It’s one of my favorite art events of the year and certainly the most fun community event that Gage puts on. So it was very special to me when Gage asked to use several sketches from previous Jams for their promotional poster this year.

Giving permission to use anything I had hashtagged with Drawing Jam, I was tickled to see what they selected for the poster – one sketch goes all the way back to 2015. It’s an honor and privilege to be able to give back to Gage this way after all the benefits I continue to receive from this nonprofit school and its community.

2 comments:

  1. How fun that some of your sketches were picked for the poster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joan! I'm pretty thrilled to see my sketches this way!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...