Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Undead Live On in Maple Leaf

10/13/15 inks, colored pencils
To my relief and delight, I was wrong about the house on 80th! Usually it’s all dressed up for Halloween by Oct. 1, but I guess the owner was just a little late this year. I walked by today, and several undead had taken up residence overnight. In past years, the decorations had been over the top with a few too many themes going on at once – aliens and movie monsters alongside witches, ghosts and skeletons. This time the yard was pared down to a select few on each side of the stairway. These two were my favorites. (Looking at my sketches, someone on Flickr once observed that everyone seems to wear hoodies in Seattle. It’s true – even the undead.)

1 comment:

  1. Hoodies keep even the undead dry in Seattle I guess. lol Nice ghoulish sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...