Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Mail Truck Instead of a Couch

10/2/15 inks
The problem with my Urban Couches series is that I have to be quick once a couch is spotted. On our way to an appointment yesterday morning, we saw a couch in our neighborhood, but I didn’t have time to sketch it just then. I went back in the afternoon, and apparently that “free” price tag was too good a deal to pass up.

But that didn’t stop me from a sketch. Less than a block away, I spotted a mail truck, which I’ve always wanted to sketch, parked behind a traffic circle maple that is just starting to turn. And wouldn’t you know it – I just happened to have pens with both green and orange inks! (And you wonder why I carry so many pens.) An Inktober score.

1 comment:

  1. Fun inktober sketch! I like the addition of the mail truck...almost as good as a couch. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...