Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Bark & Brew

 

2/18/24 Bark & Brew event at Old Stove Brewing Co., Fremont neighborhood

After all the pet portraits I’ve been making to raise funds for Dog Gone Seattle, it was so much fun to sketch some of their pooches waiting to find forever families! Hosted by kid- and dog-friendly Old Stove Brewing Company on Fremont’s Ship Canal, Bark & Brew is a monthly event for potential adopters to meet dogs.

Humans sipped brews and chatted about their current and potential dogs, pups sniffed each other, and I (sadly allergic) was the only one not petting or cuddling a furry face. The rain made me leave sooner than I wanted to, but I’ll be back at another Bark & Brew for more sketching.

(Whew – is my live sketching of both humans and canines flabby! I better get in shape pronto for next month’s One Week 100 People challenge, or I’ll be stepping in deep doggie doo-doo!)

2 comments:

  1. It is nice that they have events like this to encourage pet adoption. Cute sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked like a lot of humans were falling in love with potential adoptees that day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...