Friday, May 16, 2014

Easy Street

5/16/14 Platinum Sepia and Diamine Grey inks, watercolor, Zig markers, Canson XL 140 lb. paper

Easy Street Records and Café, an independent music store in West Seattle, has a long and famous history related to Seattle’s rock and grunge community. Unfortunately, since I’m neither a rock nor grunge fan, I can’t tell you about it (see the Wikipedia article I’ve linked to if you’re interested). All I know is that it has a nice coffee shop with outdoor tables, where I sat this morning leisurely sipping a latte while I waited for Greg, who had an appointment in the neighborhood.

There’s a lot going on in West Seattle’s Junction. Seated near the intersection of California Avenue Southwest and Southwest Alaska Street, I could see three construction cranes at work.

1 comment:

  1. Count on Seattle to have interesting coffee shops with stories and views. I love how you caught the height of the crane on the page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...