Friday, December 20, 2019

Dead

12/11/19 Green Lake neighborhood

Years ago when I was sketching in my car at a Green Lake parking lot, I had inadvertently left my headlights on, and my battery eventually died. The other morning, I was again at Green Lake, but this time I had walked around it, and when I got back to my car, the battery was simply dead (I hadn’t even left the lights on).

The drizzle had turned to a steady rain, the car was cold, and all the windows had completely fogged up. Not ideal conditions for sketching, but what else is there to do while waiting for Allstate Roadside Assistance to come to my rescue again?

1 comment:

  1. Why is it that batteries usually die on cold, rainy days? But we are always prepared so the wait isn't so bad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...