Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Library Parking Only


3/18/13 Diamine Chocolate Brown ink, Zig markers, Hand Book journal
Between other errands and appointments, I made a quick stop at the Green Lake library to return a few books and pick up a few others that were on hold. I got back into my car and was about to turn on the engine when I looked up and saw a huge tree on the far side of two fences. The tree was so tall that I couldn’t see its top through the awkward angle of the windshield. I considered taking the Miata’s top down to get a full view, but just then it began to rain.
 
I decided to sketch the tree anyway from the view I had. It took me longer than 10 minutes to finish the sketch, but no tow truck or library police appeared. I drove home with a stiff neck.

1 comment:

  1. Good sketch! Sometimes you just have to ignore those parking signs. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...