Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday, Urban Sketchers!

11/1/13 Platinum Carbon ink, watercolor, Canson Montval 140 lb. paper
I’m a day late, but I couldn’t let Urban Sketchers’ fifth birthday go by without recognition. (This sketch of Green Lake was made yesterday, so I was celebrating subconsciously.) Thank you to Gabi and all urban sketchers worldwide who continue to make USK the community that it is. I’m both honored and humbled to call myself an Urban Sketcher, and my life has become so much richer from viewing the sketches of others while sharing my own.

Viva la Urban Sketchers!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize it was their birthday! Thanks for letting me know. I think we are always celebrating subconsciously. Nice sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...