Thursday, December 29, 2022

Eclectic Top Nine

 

Nine Instagram posts that received the most "likes" in 2022

Despite some ambivalence, I usually jump on the Instagram Top 9 bandwagon each year (what else is social media for but to jump on bandwagons?). In case you’re unfamiliar with it, the Top 9 app generates the nine posts from an Instagram account with the greatest number of “likes” during the year. I’m usually indifferent or only mildly amused by the results. I know that the number of “likes” has more to do with algorithms (which I make no effort to learn about or try to turn to my advantage) that determine who sees my posts and rarely represents anything that is necessarily significant to me.

This year’s Top 9 was a rare exception: The grid includes an eclectic mix of my favorite things of the year or things that were otherwise special. I, too, give them a “like”! (You think maybe I like color? And that my followers do, too?) From top, left to right:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...