Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Too Early for Ruthless Ryderz

 

7/22/23 Chevrolets at the Ruthless Ryderz Car Show

For the annual Greenwood Car Show, I like to arrive at least an hour before the start time to beat the crowds, and most of the cars have long been in place by then. Using the same strategy, I arrived at the Ruthless Ryderz first annual car show at 8 a.m., an hour before the official “roll in” time, and I was too early – hardly any cars had set up yet. But that gave me a chance to take my fitness walk up and back down the 10 blocks of the show on the same street as the much larger Greenwood’s “mile and a half of classic rides.”

I found a row of jacked-up and otherwise tricked-out Chevrolets, including one that was displayed at an intriguing angle. In addition, their wheels were not in the expected locations, so I couldn’t use my usual wheel well shorthand to draw!

I think the Impala on the right was the same year as one our family had (not with gold trim, however). The black Chevy was a convertible – wish the owner had taken the top down!

It was a fun show, but I’ve made a note for next year: Don’t bother arriving early.

Gold and mirrored trim... even inside the hood!

Still rollin' in.


2 comments:

  1. Nice rides. I prefer when the hoods are closed. I have no interest in the engines. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually, I would agree... but look at all that chrome and gold, even inside!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...