Sunday, August 14, 2022

Maple Frame

 

8/9/22 Maple Leaf neighborhood

One of the sections in the book Spotlight on Nature that inspired me most was related to the role nature plays in any urban composition. For me, the most important natural element is trees. Thankfully, they are everywhere in the urban environment (and I hope that remains true). Just like cars, they are unavoidable, so I may as well use them, whether or not they are a key element in a composition.

An idea mentioned and shown in the book was to use a tree as a framing device, and now I look for tree frames whenever I take walks.

2 comments:

  1. I wish trees were everywhere... many european cities really should hear you.
    I want to learn to draw beautiful trees

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...