Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Progress

6/21/18 Under construction in Maple Leaf

Remember back in April when I showed you the beginning of a house under construction in my ‘hood? It’s the one that prompted me to start my series on Maple Leaf architecture. It’s been more than two months since I sketched it, but I’ve been seeing its progress nearly every day, so I thought it was time to show its current state. It’s still got a long way to go – the walls are still without siding; excavators are still digging up dirt – but now it’s clear what the style of the house is: big and modern.

I’ll show it to you again when it’s all done. In the meantime, I’m still sketching other houses in the ‘hood.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see the progress on this! You definitely have time for a few more stages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...