Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Last of the Color

10/29/18 Maple Leaf neighborhood

A few gusty days earlier this week left many trees bare, and rain is predicted daily for the foreseeable future. I realized that if I wanted to sketch any more color, I’d better get on it ASAP. I was willing to go farther, but I found this street only a couple of blocks from home.

The sun broke through sporadically and just long enough to give me a few shadows. By the time I got home, the rain had already begun.

P.S. It’s the last day of October, and you know what that means: InkTober is over! Are you as relieved as I am? And yet, I’m surprised by how much I’ve grown to like ballpoint. Stay tuned tomorrow for my final InkTober review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...