Monday, December 25, 2023

Silent Night, Colorful Night

 

12/21/23 Maple Leaf neighborhood

At the risk of sounding bah-humbuggy, I’m going to come out and say it: This house has too many lights. I’m all for freeform artistic expression, but this is just messy. It’s the same house I sketched last week in the early morning when only the tree lights were on. Despite my esthetic objections, I sketched it again one evening when all the lights were on because it was a good excuse to use all my Posca glitter pens.

Enough picture-taking! I got work to do here!

And speaking of excuses, this post is a good one to trot out this photo, circa 1960s. What I was really looking for was the photo of myself with Santa, which I know is somewhere in my massive collection of digitized family photos, but I found this one from a Christmas morning first.


Merry Carrots from Weather Bunny!


2 comments:

  1. Great nocturnal...I like the abundance of lights. Cute photo of you in front of the tree. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...