Thursday, December 27, 2018

Blog Tidying

This photo has nothing to do with this post... just some eye candy I found as I was going through photos!

Whenever I look at my blog’s page view statistics, it’s clear that the posts receiving the highest readership are always the product reviews. Although the Blogger search tool isn’t bad if you know the right key words to use, it isn’t perfect. For a long time now, I’ve been wanting to make it easier for readers to find reviews easily. (And I use my blog for my own reference, so it’s something I’ve been meaning to do for myself, too.) Since the end of the year is when I historically clear out and organize physical stuff in my house, I thought it would be a good time to do some reorganizing on my blog, too.

You’ll notice that the row of tabs across the top now offers easy access to reviews and other references by product category. I also put other popular pages, like my list of favorite art materials, on tabs also.

I apologize that product names are not in alphabetical (or any other) order that would make it even easier to find what you are looking for; maybe I’ll get around to that on another rainy day. But perhaps you’ll have fun on your own rainy day poking around at reviews and other informative posts that you might have missed previously. Thanks for reading!

More gratuitous eye candy.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to come back and play with your organizing tabs at the top. I like that idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...