Thursday, May 14, 2015

France, Here I Come!

5/10/15 Platinum Carbon ink, Van Gogh watercolors, Canson XL 140 lb. paper
We’re off to France!

I used to glue a small map of the place I’m going in the front of my travel journal. But taking a cue from several sketchers, this time I drew a map of France on the first page of my travel sketchbook. The map shows the cities we’ll be visiting, starting with Paris and moving south until we fly home from Nice.

I won’t be blogging while I’m gone, but I plan to post photos and sketches on Flickr and Instagram, so I hope you’ll follow my adventures there.

Au revoir and happy sketching! 

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the paintings of your trip - have a great time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to remember to check Flickr. Have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying the photos on instagram. It looks like you are enjoying every minute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...