Friday, April 19, 2019

Two Cats

4/18/19 Roosevelt neighborhood

On my way to a haircut appointment, I was annoyed to discover that the whole block where I usually park had been closed due to construction work (what else is new?). Of course, my mood improved immediately when I saw that I had my choice of numerous earth movers and other heavy equipment to choose from!

As soon as my appointment was over, I dashed back to the construction site and started on an excavator I could see most easily from the sidewalk where pedestrians were allowed. It was an easy target because it wasn’t moving. But a short distance away, another machine sprang to life, moving things around with its claw. I managed to get both of these done just before it started raining again.

The curious worker who came by told me that yet another condo will be built on the property. He assured me that they still have plenty of digging and earth-moving to do, so I’ll be back for more.

4/18/19

2 comments:

  1. Only sketchers would get excited to hear that the construction would continue for a while yet. lol Gotta go get dressed. Will be back later to see what else I missed here during April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only sketchers... and maybe 5-year-old boys! ;-) Usually a few of them are watching with fascination just as I am!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...