![]() |
| 7/19/26 Tracy and Natalie perform "I Do Not Like Yoga Anymore" at Cocoa Legato |
Last spring when Natalie saw how much fun the open mic sessions are at Cocoa Legato, she was inspired to get her act together –
literally. Ching, Kim and I came out to cheer her on, of course. She and her
friend and yoga instructor Tracy performed Natalie’s original song, “I Do Not Like Yoga Anymore,”
which included Natalie’s dramatization and Tracy on ukelele. Brava!
Several other vocalists also performed that afternoon, including Pierce and Jonah, who were familiar to us from previous visits to Cocoa Legato. Regardless of their skill level or style, I admire anyone who will stand up during open mic to perform for a live audience. Like drawing, it’s not about “talent” but about doing and practicing, and I appreciate their courage.
![]() |
| Yes, I had the chocolate grilled cheese sandwich again! |





No comments:
Post a Comment