Tuesday, July 29, 2014

June - July Sketchbook Bound

With sketches dated June 20 through July 16, the sketchbook I just finished binding has four signatures instead of the usual six or, more recently, five. I didn’t want to split up the sketches from my L.A. trip by putting in one more signature, and two more would have been too thick.

As I was considering last month, I’m definitely going to go back to using three sheets per signature instead of four. As much as I like having more double-page spreads per signature, I don’t think the binding is as sturdy when the signatures are thicker.

On the covers this time are Cloud City Coffee and geese at Green Lake.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine where you keep all of these...but with them bound this way it must look very neat and uniform!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...