Friday, July 5, 2013

Barcelona and Germany, Here I Come!

My bags are packed, and I’m ready to go!

I have lofty aspirations to post sketches to this blog, my Flickr photostream,  the Urban Sketching Symposium blog, my Facebook page and the symposium Facebook page. But the reality might be different, based on my available time, level of energy and wi-fi reliability.

In case I don’t get around to all of those lofty aspirations, I’ll post sketches and photos first to my Flickr photostream set called “Barcelona & Germany 2013,” which you can get to by clicking the previous link, or simply view here. If I get around to the rest, good for me. On the other hand, I’m leaving home to see and sketch exciting new places; maybe the rest can wait until after July 22!

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time!!! I will find your sketches wherever you post them. That is the problem with traveling...wi-fi availability and being too busy. Enjoy every minute! I'm jealous. I can just imagine the amount of talent that will be walking around Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your trip is wonderful and also safe. It's going to be great to meet all those USK people! Go for experiences and post later, even once you get home. Better to ring every drop of fun than use valuable time posting. I can wait (sort of!) ;)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing the slideshow of the trip!!! It looked like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...