Sunday, December 24, 2023

Instagram Top 9

 

As I’ve done for a few years, I joined the Instagram silliness of sharing my Top 9 posts of 2023, based on the number of hearts I received. Although I don’t pay much attention to the quantity of “likes” or other reactions on social media, I do find it amusing to see the wide range of images that my followers seem to favor. I thought last year’s was a more eclectic mix that was a surprisingly accurate reflection of my interests.

This year’s Top 9 seem to be about friends and moments we’ve shared, which I certainly value more than objects or sketches. It was good to see my reportage on Luma the Cedar in the print version of On the Spot and my participation in the “Sketching Cascadia” exhibit, both of which were certainly highlights of my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...