Thursday, October 29, 2020

Torn

 

10/26/20 Maple Leaf neighborhood

I’d been jonesin’ for an urban couch for the entire pandemic. The last time I sketched one was back in January after it had snowed. The quiet residential streets on my regular walking route are not heavily trafficked, so it’s probably not productive to put furniture out.

On Monday, though, I got a surprise: A badly torn leather couch right on Second Northeast! The temperature was in the high 30s, so I sketched it small and hastily. And good thing I did, because as soon as I finished, a car parked right in front of it, blocking my view.

2 comments:

  1. How many sketching opportunities have we both had that ended with a car/truck parked right in front of ti, blocking my view? lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...