Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Mystery Machine

9/5/19 Roosevelt neighborhood

New construction is popping up all over the neighborhood where I get my hair cut. It’s annoying because parking is always difficult to find, even during normal times, and now it’s harder to find than ever. The upside, though, is that I see plenty of heavy equipment.

This machine, which inconveniently occupied several parking spots, is something I had never sketched before. I have no idea what it does or how its parts move, which made it especially challenging to draw. I wish I could have seen it in action, because the motion would have helped me understand what I was looking at. Anyone have an idea how it works?

1 comment:

  1. It rolls on wheels. Other than that, I got nothin'. ;) Good sketch.

    Driving home on Saturday along E. Marginal Way, I saw a great big red something machine for which I also could not determine its function.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...