Tuesday, June 11, 2024

U Village Rewards

6/5/24 University Village
 

If you want to train a dog for good behavior, you have to reward it accordingly.

I had enough boxes and bags of household discards to fill up the Subaru hatchback, so I made a trip to Goodwill. My reward was a stop at U Village, where Molly Moon’s Ice Cream called to me. Although the ice cream hit the spot (and it had been ages since I’d had ice cream), the real reward was sitting under an umbrella on that warm and sunny afternoon, basking in the promise of summer.

2 comments:

  1. That umbrella sketch makes me feel the warmth of the sun. :) I usually call Big Brothers and Sisters. They pickup the items which makes it very easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to have a similar pickup service, but it went away during the pandemic and never came back. :-(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...