Thursday, April 11, 2024

Sketchwaiting

 

3/21/24 Waiting for a friend at Crown Hill Metro Market 

1/17/24 Waiting outside Toast Mi, Green Lake

Before I get too far behind, I’d better catch up on my sketchwaiting from the past few months. As usual, there’s nothing special here; these snippets simply reflect a few minutes (or quite a few minutes) that would otherwise have gone to waste. In most cases, I knew approximately how much time I’d have to wait, so I could adjust my speed or level of detail accordingly. If it’s a “planned” wait (arriving early with the intention of sketching), like the spread at the top of the post, does it really count as sketchwaiting? I say it does because I’m still not in full control of when I have to stop.




1/17/24 Doctor's waiting room

1/19/24 Jet City Pizza pizza maker with great curls

3/9/24 Capitol Hill

3/22/24 Northgate business park parking lot

2 comments:

  1. I like the spread at the top...quite a few sketches. My favorite is the motorcycle. I like that you were able to narrow it down to a simple line sketch with just a touch of color. I should do more of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like doing this simple style of sketching because it's fast!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...