Thursday, April 4, 2024

Second Haircut

3/31/24 Dawn and her client at Neighbors Barbershop,
Wedgwood neighborhood

I found a new barber, which unfortunately means that I won’t be able to sketch the snake named Kittens anymore. On the upside, I like Dawn and her haircuts a lot, so I’m happy to be going to Neighbors Barbershop in Wedgwood. When I arrived for a recent appointment, Dawn was just finishing up a very young client: He was two-and-a-half years old, and this was only his second professional haircut ever. He was scared of the buzz cutter, so she gave him a handsome scissors cut instead. A bit apprehensive but also brave, he would anticipate when she was going to snip and closed his eyes to keep hair from getting in his eyes (we all do that; he learned fast).

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...