Monday, June 12, 2017

It’s Farmers Market Season!

6/11/17 ink, colored pencils
Although the West Seattle Farmers Market is one of few in Seattle open year-round, my visit yesterday was the first market of the year for me – so I’ve officially declared the opening of the farmers market season!

Unfortunately, I didn’t get there until afternoon with only an hour before closing, so these sketches of a cello busker and the Easy Street Records sign (which I sketched almost exactly a year ago) were all I had time for. Most of the summer-only markets opened last week, though, so I’ll have one to go to nearly every day of the week for the next few months. 

Ahhh, summer! So short, so sweet.

6/11/17 brush pen, gel pen

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to get to one locally yet either. Nice sketch of the busker. (We don't usually have any.) Great that you have a shop like that. Good sketch of the sign.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...