Thursday, July 16, 2015

Lime Green Kawasaki

7/15/15 inks, colored pencils
We were in the Queen Anne neighborhood around dinnertime yesterday, so Greg and I decided to grab a bite at La Luna Mexican restaurant. We got an outdoor table on this beautiful warm night. While we waited for our meals, I looked around for something to sketch. The easy way out would have been the couple seated in front of us; the woman was wearing an interesting hat that would have been fun to sketch. I also considered sketching my fish tacos, but you know my track record for sketching my food when I’m hungry.

Then I looked out into the street, and parked next to the curb was a bright lime green Kawasaki sport bike. Working quickly because I wanted to be done by the time my tacos came, I was also worried that the owner might return and ride off at any moment. But when our server brought our food, he was delighted to see me sketching his bike! At least I didn’t have to worry about it disappearing before I finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...