Sunday, January 29, 2023

Roofers Across the Street


1/23/23 Roofers across the street

In my ongoing, frustrating saga of what I mostly can’t see, I had a bit of satisfaction last week. While trucks and heavy equipment come and go constantly, almost all the construction action at the house across the street has been hidden in back. Now the roof is being replaced, so at least I got to sketch workers up there.

It’s a huge relief to us: Although we can see that they’ve extended their house toward the back, it was unclear from the “design” in progress (or lack thereof, in my opinion) whether they were planning to eventually build a second floor on top (as their neighbors to the west did). Going up another story would have taken away our tiny, partial view of Mt. Rainier. Whew! Roofers, carry on!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your view isn't going to be blocked. That would have been a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...