Saturday, March 21, 2020

Out Again

3/16/20 Mt. Rainier from 5th Ave. NE overpass

Toward the end of my daily walk around the neighborhood, which has become my regular sanity saver, I took the route across the Fifth Avenue Northeast I-5 overpass. I was counting on The Mountain being out, and it was – a glorious, life-affirming sign that someday all will be well again.

I thought about the similar sketch I had made just about a month earlier from the same spot. At that time, I complained about how the traffic was noisy and unpleasant.

We were so innocent then.

3 comments:

  1. I think you have the outline of the Mountain spot-on, Tina. My heart soars whenever I see Mt. Rainier :-) Tony M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this with a bit more of the surrounding area included. Funny the things that bothered us before...we now have a different outlook. Maybe we continue to appreciate what we have a bit more when this is over.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...