Sunday, March 29, 2020

Daily Hands

3/19/20

After sketching my hand for a few days, I got it in my head that this would make a good personal challenge: Sketch my hand every day until this global disaster is over (or until I get tired of the series, whichever comes first; I always like to leave myself an out). It’s concrete, challenging and achievable – I can do this.

It has occurred to me that the disaster being “over” may not be a solid date. I’ve heard experts say that we are likely to go through several cycles of widespread infection followed by periods of control and back again. I don’t know how I’ll know when it’s “over,” but I must believe that that day will come. I must.

I’m posting my hands daily on my Instagram account, but here on my blog I’ll save them up and post a few at a time.

3/20/20

3/21/20

3/22/20

3/23/20

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...