Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Disruption

3/19/20 Maple Leaf neighborhood

We’ve been getting notices from the city for weeks, so we knew a disruption was coming to a major intersection in our neighborhood. I put myself into position to sketch an excavator that was moving dirt from a hole in the street to a dump truck. Shortly after I started sketching, a pumper truck came in, completely blocking my view. I abandoned the first sketch and moved to where the action was. I’ll be back – I think this intersection is going to keep me busy for a while! (With the tighter restrictions, I won't be going back to sketch this. So close and tempting, though.)

Editorial comment: I’ve always thought that spitting (repeatedly!) in the street is a disgusting habit, but right now, it’s downright irresponsible.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...