Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Chillin’

10/5/15 inks
Following a lead from a Facebook friend, I drove north on Fifth Northeast up to Northeast 125th, looking for the couch she’d spotted. I’m not quite sure if this is the one she saw, as it was a couple blocks further north, but it was good enough for me: A comfy recliner chillin’ under a large shade tree.

It looked so comfy, in fact, that I started wondering if the chair wasn’t actually “free”; perhaps the owner had simply gone into the house to grab another beer. But facing Roosevelt Northeast, a major arterial, it seemed unlikely (unless the owner enjoys watching rush-hour traffic like a football game). I hope someone snaps up that recliner soon. Unlike the saggy, depressed-looking couches I sketched previously, this chair looked relaxed and happy.

1 comment:

  1. This one looks like it is in good condition. Nice shading and roundness to the cushions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...