Thursday, February 25, 2021

Mini Lite

 

2/23/21 Maple Leaf neighborhood

The RV life has never attracted me. I have several friends and acquaintances who have become nomadic in retirement, either part- or full-time, so I hear about their fun adventures (as well as their issues). I guess I’m too settled in the comfiness of our firmly planted home.

On my walk one morning, I spotted something new: a Rockwood Mini Lite. I had never heard of it, so I looked it up. One of its selling points is that it is lightweight, so it can be towed by vehicles that would otherwise be too small. “When towing size and weight are your focus, you will find that these specially designed Mini Lite models offer flexible floor plans that provide you with more comfort and amenities than you would expect — all within the towing capacity of many SUV’s.”

Hmmm. . . sounds cushy. Right now, after being home for a year and a half, it’s tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...