Sunday, November 8, 2020

Prayers, Anxiety, Relief

 

As it has been for many Americans, the past week has been one of high anxiety for me. Yesterday brought news that allowed me to fully exhale for the first time in what seems like months, maybe years. Usually we would pop a cork on such an occasion, and yet it’s hard to feel celebratory when I consider how many Americans are unhappy about this outcome. It was not an easy victory. How did our country come to this? We have a long road ahead. But for the first time in four years I feel hopeful that we have someone to follow on that road. And that is definitely worth celebrating.



On Election Day, I needed to draw both hands.
My ambidextrous practice paid off.



Nov. 6 was Fountain Pen Day!



1 comment:

  1. I think many of us have finally been able to breathe again instead of worrying about what that other guy would pull next. There is going to need to be a lot of work to unite all of us. I hope and pray that this can be accomplished. Joe seems like such a compassionate person and has such empathy for everyone. Cheers to a well-needed change!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...