Thursday, May 28, 2020

Errands

5/21/20 Maple Leaf neighborhood

 Back in the day (and by that I mean before mid-March), I often stopped for a sketch from my mobile studio on my way to or from routine errands like going to the post office, library or grocery store. I always had errands like these at least a few times a week (not to mention scheduled events like sketch outings and lunch appointments). Sketching was my reward for doing mundane chores.

Now I have to make an effort to take my car out at least once a week just to keep the battery charged. (I’m still on the same tank of gas I filled in February.) But one thing hasn’t changed: The mundane errands are still rewarded by a sketch.

5/22/20 Wedgwood Community Church, Wedgwood neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...