Thursday, October 18, 2018

Back for More


 
10/17/18 Seattle Japanese Garden
When Greg saw my sketches and photos of the Japanese Garden the other day, he decided he needed to see it for himself. So the next day while he photographed all the color, I tagged along for more sketches. I can’t seem to get enough of our fall!

This time I focused on a pair of brilliant yellow trees (I wish I knew what they were. . . I see them often enough in Seattle) behind the pond. Then I tried to capture the twisty motion of the hungry koi gathering near the pond’s surface, hoping for a snack, whenever someone crossed the bridge.

10/17/18 koi


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful autumn colors...and the koi look like they fit right into that palette!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...