Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Blue Angel Watchers

 

8/2/26 Maple Leaf Park

I enjoy going to Maple Leaf Park for the Blue Angels’ annual Seafair show, but not to watch the planes. Greg and I always enjoyed doing it together: He went for the planes while I went to sketch the viewers.

Things we used to do together still bring me joy, but now they’re laced with sadness. That seems to be my definition of grief.

My snack while I waited for the watchers.

2 comments:

  1. I think your definition of grief is spot on. Glad you have such a wonderful sketching community! I continue to see your Secondary palette in so many places, just saw a wildflower meadow with those exact colors, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, it's cool that you are seeing the secondary triad palette in your environment! I don't see it much in summer, but I see it everywhere in the fall!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...